Thursday, September 8, 2011

Are You Ready For a Sketch?

Oh My Gosh!!!!  The 4 Crafty Chicks want to say "Thank You" to EVERYONE who helped us celebrate one year of challenges last week.  We hope you all enjoyed the blog hop and a big "Congratulations!" to the three lucky ladies who will be joining us over the next few months as our Guest Designers - we are so looking forward to seeing what you will create.  If you missed yesterday's Winners' post, please scroll down - all of the winners are there, including our Golden Egg winners, blog hop winners and our new guest designers!

This week, I have created a sketch for your crafting pleasure...not too hard, methinks:

Here is what I came up with for my card:

Melissa

Let's see what the rest of the Chicks have to inspire us:








If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using Inlinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-54 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.) Thanks for playing along with the 4 Crafty Chicks!


5 comments:

NanaConnie said...

That's a fabulous sketch! I'm going to try to get something done for it but... is the timer on Mr. Linky correct? It says submissions close in 9 hours, 40 min. when it just opened this morning! :-)

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I did it, I did it, yippie! Thanks for a sketch girls, I like the way you mix it up :-)

Nat said...

very nice cards. I'm amazed your talent andyours preccision. I used to try scrapbooking but i decided that it's not for me. I preffer flower felts and wire- wrapping jewellery. Hugs from Poland, nice to see your beautiful blog:)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love the sketch and so happy to be able to join the challenge. I did take one liberty of making it a A2 size to avoid having to add an extra $.20 to mail. Thank you for sharing some wonderful cards and a super sketch to follow.

Coaching Foundation India Limited said...

Nice post on your blog it’s very attractive to visitors and easy to understand any one would like to stay on it for a long time by Revathi

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS