Thursday, September 15, 2011

Challenge #55 Embossing

Good morning to you! Today is Thursday and you know what that means....a new challenge here at 4 Crafty Chicks and it is almost the weekend again...LOL. Your host today is me, "Tamie".

We are on Challenge #55 Embossing (Heat or Dry). As you know, I am one who just loves using my embossing folders to add texture and I also love heat embossing. It can add a touch of elegance and add wow factor. Please come and join us...show us what embossing inspires in you.

Tamie

On my card I used Swiss Dots and Stripes embossing folders. It is hard to see but I used my versamark pen over my image and heat embossed clear embossing powder over it to give it a pop.


Here are the totally inspiring creations by the Chicks!! Thanks girls :)






If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using Inlinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-55 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.) Thanks for playing along with the 4 Crafty Chicks!

Have fun embossing - Please link back here when you are done :)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! all the DT cards are so unique and so wonderful! I like them all!

Sandy
Kelowna, BC

Dawn Frost said...

Love all the cards DT, just gorgeous! Thanks for a great challenge.

ThePurplePlace said...

Awesome Inspiration from the Design Team! I love all the cards and also think they are wonderful ideas!!

Thanks for sharing your talent and for a fun new challenge!!

:) Lis

Lisa Minckler said...

Absolutely amazing DT cards! Thanks so much for a fun challenge. :D
Lisa

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Inlinkz says that my entry is there but I can't see it. Just in case, you will find it here

http://creationsladiva.blogspot.com/2011/09/dropping-off-little-something.html

Thanks for the challenge and inspiration

Tammy xx

Carrie said...

Thank you for the chance to play along with you this week.
Carrie

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS