Thursday, December 15, 2011

What time of year is it? Christmas (4CCC-68)

Good, good morning to you. Can you believe that there are only 10 days left until Christmas? This is my favorite time of year because you see so many more acts of kindness, Christmas concerts, memories of loved ones and time spent with loved ones and many more smiles. Christmas music just makes me smile and bounce around the house. Enough of my blabbing about how much I love Christmas and onto our challenge for this week. Your hostess this week is me *Tamie* and oh I just know you will be able to share some inspiration this week. My challenge to you is to share your Christmas cards with us Chicks. Nope, I didn't stop talking about Christmas, just added it to our weekly challenge :)

CHALLENGE #68 - CHRISTMAS CARD

Dee

Look at these awesome snowflakes and the adorable little girl. Dee did an amazing job capturing Christmas in her card.

Here is my clean and simple Christmas card, one you can use when having to make a bunch and are short on time. My fellow DT's have some really classy and inspirational creations for you. Enjoy the spirit of Christmas :)







Are you ready to play? If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using Inlinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-68 (eg: Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.)
Thanks for playing along with the 4 Crafty Chicks!
We can't wait to see what you create!

Please link your fabulous creations here! Enjoy!





1 comment:

Sandybeaches said...

Thanks for the inspiration:) Just love popping in to visit!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS