Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winner's of Challenge #67 - Color Combo

Good afternoon. So how are you all fairing with your Christmas shopping, Christmas card list, and decorating. Well I am doing pretty good with two out of the three. Today, I was trying to complete my shopping but wouldn't you know it what I am looking for was no where to be found *sigh*. Any how I hope that you all are having better luck :)

It must have been a super busy week for everyone. Thank you so much to those who joined us for Melissa color combo. We appreciate that during this busy time that you were able to take the time to share your wonderful creations with us. Here are our TOP 3.



Girl you really worked these colors. I love the texture on the paper with the snowflake embossing folder, the layout of your card rocks and the punch/spellbinders are a perfect touch.. What a super dooper cute image and your coloring is fabby!

KBRANDY4


Your Tilda is super, super cute! Your coloring is amazing and the layout of your card is awesome with these colors. It is so cool how you used the two clocks. Awesome inspiration.

KIMBERLY


FANTASTIC INSPIRATION! the layout is awesome. The pattern paper is so neat with our colors. Love the pictures too and the way they are highlighted with the awesome border.

Congratulations, ladies! Please grab your Golden Egg badge and display it proudly on your blog! We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge too.



Thanks to all who participated in our Color Combo Challenge. We will be back tomorrow with a brand new challenge...can you believe we are up to #68 already? Crazy... :) See you in the morning along with our Guest Designer DEE, what an fun day it is going to be!

2 comments:

K Clark said...

thanks for picking my LO!!!!

kbrandy4 said...

Thank you for choosing my Tilda card!! I will wear my badge with pride!
Hugs
Hazel xx

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS