Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pokin' Fun at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Hey everyone! Welcome back for another fabulous challenge here at the 4 Crafty Chicks! This week, the challenge is being set out my me, Lori, and I'm requesting to see some pokey things on your cards/projects!!

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #74 - PINS!!

That can be safety pins, poke pins, stick pins, etc. Since it is the last Thursday of January (ALREADY?!? ACK!) it is time for a prize! Leanne is offering up this wonderful little bundle of crafty-ness for one lucky participant - drawn by Random.org:


For my card, I decided to make a birthday card for my beautiful 6 year-old niece, Bailey - and I used a stick pin that my wonderful friend, Leanne, made for me for Christmas:



and here are the wonderful creations from the rest of the Chicks:

Leanne







Are you ready to play? If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using Inlinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-74 (eg: Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.) Thanks for playing along with the 4 Crafty Chicks!



2 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Thanks for a great challenge!:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
Carri-abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS