Thursday, January 19, 2012

Summer in January - Challenge #73

Good Morning! It is me, Tamie and I will be your hostess this week. We had amazing creations last week so thanks to all who played. Scroll down to see who the TOP 3 are.

The last few days have been seriously cold here in Central Alberta and the wind chill is just crazy (feels like -45). Hopefully tomorrow will warm up a bit and the windchill will settle down. By Sunday it is supposed be -5 not -30-35. So in keeping with better thoughts about the weather, I decided to bring summer into January. Now to be honest I think it through us all a little bit being as most of us were thinking snowmen, snowflakes anything wintery and then I up and switched it on us. It was super fun and I hope you have fun making something that is Summer inspired. Please come and join us we love seeing all of your creations. Here is our challenge!

CHALLENGE #73 - SUMMER IN JANUARY
(it could be scrapbooking, cards, 3D project etc...)

So here is my creation, bright colors and I was thinking of a beach day. Who doesn't love a beach day :)
Tamie



Here is some fabby inspiration from our other chicks.


If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using Inlinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-73 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.)

Please link up below and thanks for stopping by.



5 comments:

Lizzie Laine said...

Great job by the DT!

Unknown said...

Thank you for this super fun challenge. I needed a little kick to get me out of the Winter Theme, and this challenge did the job. Great work from the DT:)

marg0006 said...

Thanks for the challenge and all the great ideas.

Gerda said...

Nice challenge! Very nice projects from the DT.
My Idea of Summer in Januari, see my card!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Anita said...

Fabulous work by the DT!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS