Thursday, April 5, 2012

Challenge #84 - Flowers

Welcome back thank you all for the great "Easter Challenge" last week, we love seeing all that talent and congrats to the lucky winners, wonderful job.
Happy first week of April, hope everyone is up for another fun challenge, it is my (Leanne) turn to host, and since most of you know my favorite thing to put on a card, layout, project is flowers, so yes that is our job today, FLOWERS...wahooo, so please join the design team and let your flowers come alive.
We also would like to welcome once again our Guest Designers for the month of April, so welcome Kasey & Heather!
The team has done another fantastic job, here are their creations:


Are you ready to play? If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using Inlinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-84 (eg: Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.)

Thanks for playing along with the 4 Crafty Chicks!

10 comments:

Scrappycath said...

Wonderful challenge and great inspiration!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a great challenge and cards by the team.

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Gosh it's been so long since I stopped by to play with you girls! Look at all those other players & followers!!

Karen said...

Such lovely creations and a wonderful theme.xx

Tracy said...

Hi love the DT projects!!
Thanks for letting me play along.
Easter wishes to you all.
Tracy oxoxo

Kim Wiseman said...

Thanks for hosting a fabulously fun challenge - I really enjoyed participating! :)

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great Challenge. Love the DT work Judy x

Brenda said...

loveee all the DT projects! I had sooo much fun with this challeng...love using flowers on my projects!!
hugs
Brenda

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

You crafty chicks have a marvelous site here. I love all the cards. I am new to scrapping and trying to learn by visiting blogs like yours. I recently did a project to hold markers, please visit my blog and follow it, I am now your newest follower. Hugs and God bless!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty cards ladies!! I loved doing this challenge!!
Kristan

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS