Thursday, September 12, 2013

4CCC-159 {Sketch}

Welcome back, everyone!  Melissa here and it's time for another 4 Crafty Chicks' Challenge!  This week I'm your hostess-with-the-mostest and it is with a heavy heart that I let you all know this will also be my last challenge with the 4CC.  I have decided to pursue some other endeavors both creatively and personally.  I want to thank each and every one of you for your kind comments and wonderful creations over the years - I had a lot of fun.  :)

But enough of that - I've got a fun sketch for you all to play with this week.  I am sure there will be MANY different interpretations for this one:


I went with a very literal interpretation for my card - perfect for using up some of those leftover scraps:



Let's see what the rest of the Chicks did with this one:








If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using InLinkz.  If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use the keyword 4 CCC-159 (eg: Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.) Let's have some fun!

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS