Thursday, September 26, 2013

BINGO! at 4 Crafty Chicks

Happy 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday! I am not sure about you, but here in central Alberta, we are LOVING this gorgeous Fall we are experiencing...the crisp, cool mornings turn into gloriously warm afternoons and the colors are just incredible right now - definitely MY favorite time of the year! I do like my winter months, but Fall is my ultimate fav :)

It is I, Lori, and I am here to give you the challenge for the week :) I decided I wanted to have a little BINGO fun this week so here is your chart:
You may choose any row - vertical, horizontal or diagonal - your choice! Here is what I came up with using the diagonal row "Flowers-Sentiment-Bling" - click here to see details on my BLOG


...and without further adieu, here are the Chicks' creations:

I did the bottom row: Flowers, Brads, Die Cuts


I did a diagonal row......flowers, sentiment and bling


I did the middle row, Ribbon, Sentiment, Brads


If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using InLinkz. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use the keyword 4 CCC-161 (eg: Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.) Let's have some fun!

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Great DT inspiration! thanks for a fun challenge. xxD

Sherrie K. said...

Great inspiration from the DT!! Thanks for a fun challenge:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous DT makes and fab entries too! xx

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS