Thursday, August 28, 2014

4 CC #209 {Something Old/Something New}

Happy Thursday crafty PEEPS!!

Lori here, bringing you this week's challenge and I'm looking for SOMETHING OLD/SOMETHING NEW! Please indicate on your blog post what your "old" and "new" things are...this is a great time to go through your STASH of goodies (and we know we all have 'em!) and use it up.


Before we get to this week's creations from the CHICKS, we would like to send out a huge thank you to our wonderful Guest Designer, Amy, for hangin' out in the coop with us for the month of August! It's been such a pleasure having you, Amy! Thank you! xoxoxox

There is a lot of wonderful inspiration for you so let's get started:
Old - Dies; New - Stamp and Paper

Leanne 

My "old" is the die (it's one of the first ones I ever bought) and my "new" is the stamp.

Tina


My Old - orange ribbon from years ago, My new - Close To My Heart products



(off this week)


Lori


My "old" is my double-heart charm and my sentiment stamp and my "new" is the image and designer papers!

If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just to your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword 4 CC #209 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright...let's have some fun!!

2 comments:

Linda Norman said...

Beautiful cards from everyone! Love reading what is old and what is new!

Veerle said...

Very beautiful DT cards.
Thank you for this lovely challenge x

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS