Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Winners of Challenge #208

Thank you so much to each and every one of you who participated in Tamie's "Masculine" challenge last week! We had such amazing entries and once again, it was very difficult for us Chicks to decide on 4 winners...here they are in order of submission:






 
 


 
 

Congratulations!  Please grab your Golden Egg blog badge and display it proudly on your blog.  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.

4 CC Golden Egg Award

Be sure to come back tomorrow and see what challenge Lori has in store for us! It's sure to get ya diggin' through your stash ;)


2 comments:

cm said...

Oh my, THANK YOU for selecting my card for a Golden Egg Award - and what a thrill to be in the company of three amazing designers. I'm honored! I'll be sporting your badge proudly on my blog! You've made my day sparkle!!
~c

Sharla said...

Thank you for choosing my card for the Golden Egg Award, how very exciting! :D

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS