Thursday, September 25, 2014

4 CC #213 {A Trio of Pairs}

Happy Thursday! Lori here, bringing you this week's challenge....I hope this one doesn't come across as really difficult - I will try to keep it as simple as possible.

I am looking for 3 different sets of pairs on your project this week. For example....you could use 2 different papers, 2 colors, 2 brads....or 2 embellies, 2 bows, 2 papers. See where I am going with that??

4 CC #213 {A Trio of Pairs}

Here is my project for this week's challenge:



** 2 tealites, 2 colors, 2 washi tapes **

I have more information on my blog regarding what I did with these cuties....what a neat idea - thanks, Pinterest!

Now, here are the awesome projects from the rest of the Chicks:


Leanne 

** 2 Pattern Papers, 2 Ribbon/bows, 2 Images **

Tina


**2 Birds, 2 Flowers, 2 Words**


2 Pattern Papers, 2 punches, 2 pearls

If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just to your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword 4 CC #213 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright...let's have some fun!!

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS