Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Top Picks for 4 CC #213

A huge thank you to everyone who perservered through my challenge last week!! There were so many gorgeous entries...I know the Chicks and I had a difficult time choosing just 4...here they are in order of submission:


 
  

 





Congratulations!  Please grab your Golden Egg blog badge and display it proudly on your blog.  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.

4 CC Golden Egg Award

Be sure to come back tomorrow and see what challenge Leanne has in store for us and meet our new Guest Designer for October!


4 comments:

MA-MI said...

Thanks for choosing me as one of top 3 and congratulations to other winners of Golden Egg Award. Hugs, Maja

Adrijana Knez said...

Oooo....dear team 4CC....I'm so happy and thank you for TOP4...and congratulations to other winner :)
Hugs, Jana

marion said...

Owww this is great, thank you so much for picking me in your top 3, so excited, thank you !!! Congrats to the other winners as well, hugs, Marion

JanR said...

I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Top 4! Thanks so much! And congrats to the other winners too.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS