Thursday, April 16, 2015

4CC #242 Fairy

Good morning! Welcome back to 4 Crafty Chicks where we love Thursdays! Thank you so much to everyone who joined us last week for our Die Cuts challenge. The inspiration was out of this crafting world.

My name is Tamie and I am your hostess this week.  For Challenge #242 we would like to see you create something using FAIRIES.  One of my all time favorites fairies is Tinkerbell.  Please join us and show us what kind of fairy images inspire you.

There is a lot of wonderful inspiration for you so let's get started with our wonderful Guest Designer this month:

Leanne





Lori
Off this Week 

If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just to your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword 4 CC #242 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright...let's have some fun!!


1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.
My name under entry 1 should be
Margaret A (Granmargaret).
I tried to delete it so I could correct but it didn't delete.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS