Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Chicks Picks for # 241 Die Cuts

Good evening!  Wow!  We had so many amazing entries this week!!!    You guys ROCK!!  I am so sorry for posting our winners so late! (It has just been one of those busy days!)

In no particular order here are our Chicks Picks for # 241 Die Cuts:










Congratulations!  Please grab your Golden Egg blog badge and display it proudly on your blog.  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.

4 CC Golden Egg Award
Be sure to come back tomorrow and see what challenge Tamie has in store for us!

3 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow thank you for choosing my card as one of the Golden Egg picks.
Much appreciate.

Annette Stapylton

Monika Reeck said...

Woooww I am so happy to see my card here as the winner yaaayy..many thanks for choosing my card..I will join again your lovely challenges..congrats to all ladies..your cards are all fab :)
hugs, Monika

America said...

WOW! What an honor to be chosen as one of your top pick. Thanks so much and congrats to the other lovely picks too! :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS