Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Chicks Picks #289 {7 Layers}

Good afternoon!  Welcome back to the hen house! 

A huge thank you for all of the lovely entries!  You guys all ROCK!

Without further delay here are our Chicks Picks for the week:

Donna



Congratulations!  Please grab your Golden Egg blog badge and display it proudly on your blog.  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.
4 CC Golden Egg Award
Be sure to come back tomorrow and see what challenge Tamie has in store for us!

2 comments:

Marty F said...

Thank you so much!! So excited for my entry to be one of the picks from all of the beautiful projects submitted! Made my day :-)

Craftdee said...

YeeHaw!! Thanks so much for making me one of your "Chick Picks" this time around, I will display my badge with pride :-) Donna

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS