Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Weekly Winners!!

Hello everyone! Thank you to everyone who played along with my GINGHAM challenge last week - wow, there were some AWESOME projects to choose from...you never cease to amaze us Chicks!

Here are our TOP 4 in no particular order:


 

 
 

Karen





 

Mindy

 1 Simple Way to Create Productively - Your Next Stamp - Birthday Card



Congratulations everyone and thanks again for playing along!  Please grab your Golden Egg blog badge and display it proudly on your blog.  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.

4 CC Golden Egg Award

Be sure to come back tomorrow and see what is shakin' in the hen house...cheers!!

5 comments:

Repolainen said...

Thank you sooo much for my top 4 pick. I am so excited to display your badge, WOOHOO!!!!

Keti's Projects said...

Thank you soo much for my pick. I so happy. I'll proudly display your badge. Lovely creations from all the other girls. Congrats on TOP4.

Karen said...

Thank you for selecting my card as a Top 4...it was a fun challenge and I will be happy to display your badge on my blog.

Ms Johnson said...

Great job Karen. #KBD

Mindy said...

Ohh!! How Exciting!! Thank you so much for choosing my card!! ♥

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS