Thursday, July 28, 2016

4 CC #309 {Your Favorite Designer/Paper/Company}

Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday everyone! This week, it is my turn (Lori) to play challenge hostess and I am wanting to see your favorite designer (can be stamps, papers, dies, an actual company) on your projects...please let us know what company it is that is your favorite....

First up, our wonderful Guest Designer for the month of July, Pat:

Pat

Sue Eisenhower of Ike's Art


And without further adieu, the rest of the Chicks projects:


Leanne


(away this week)




Polkadoodles

If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just to your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword 4 CC #309 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright...let's have some fun!!

2 comments:

ike said...

Super stunning creations and I really adore Leanne's creations.
I am very proud to see my name here - thank you Pat xx

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog













































































Hazel (Didos) said...

Lovely Creations, Hazel xx

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS