Thursday, July 14, 2016

Challenge # 307 {FLOWERS}

Good morning!  Welcome back to the hen house!  Thank you for all of your beautiful Summer projects for Leanne's challenge last week!  You guys ROCK!

Tina here with this weeks challenge - For anyone who knows me - I love flowers!  So, what a better challenge?  

Challenge # 307 - FLOWERS

There is a lot of wonderful inspiration for you so let's get started with our wonderful Guest Designer this month:










If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just to your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword 4 CCC #307   (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright...let's have some fun!!



1 comment:

Pat said...

Thank you for featuring my altered box this week. I had fun creating it, and my granddaughter LOVED it.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS