Thursday, November 10, 2016

4CC #324 Vintage

Welcome back friends. We have another fantastic challenge here, but first we have some wonderful news that we, the chicks, would like to share with you.

We have a new "Chick" that has entered the Hen House.
We want to give a warm exciting welcome to Nance from Soul Stampin'.  She is so very talented, and some of you might remember her as one of our guest designers, she will bring wonderful creations to the Hen House.  So please welcome her.


I reside in Cary, NC, with my ER RN Hubs, Dave, border collie, Riley and cat, Socrates.  We have two sons, Ben 22, and Patrick, 24, and one daughter-in-law, Helen.  I have a degree in Psychology, was a SAHM while running my own medical transcription business for 10 years, home-schooled my boys for 5 years and now a self-professed crafty bum!  I am passionate about my family, art, photography, crafting, redecorating, all things creative.  I've been painting or crafting for 45+ years.  My biggest obsession is card making (since 2007), though I started with scrapbooking (2000).  I also enjoy reading, swimming, the beach, traveling, watching sports.  Oh did I mention I'm a die hard NE Patriots, and UNC Tarheels fan!

Now for today's challenge we are going back a bit.
Vintage, it can be anything as long as it is old, or I like the word Vintage.
Now here is what the Chicks have created for your inspiring eyes!

"4 Crafty Chicks #324 Vintage"

Nicola (Guest Designer)


Leanne



If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just to your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword 4 CC #324 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright...let's have some fun!!


No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS