Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Top Chicks Picks

Thanks friends for stopping back to check out the Chicks Top Picks!
4 Crafty Chicks #323 Swirly Pearls

So in no specific order here we go:









Please grab your Golden Egg Blog Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.

4 CC Golden Egg Award

We look forward to seeing you here again tomorrow for our brand new challenge.  Also we have some exicting news to share, so make sure you stop back here.  As well make sure you stop by for more crafty inspiration!

3 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Thanks so much!!! I have proudly displayed my badge on my blog!!!!

Darlene said...

Thank you SO MUCH! I will display your badge proudly on my blog! Congrats to the other winners!

Repolainen said...

Oh! So excited. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top Pick!!
Congratulations to all the winners!Pirjo=Repolainen

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS