Thursday, April 1, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #553 Week 1 (Stamp Act)

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #553 Week 1 (Stamp Act)"

Leanne here to host this week's challenge, but before we see what the Design Team has created, let us welcome Diane's pick for our Guest Designer for April: 

Melanie. We are very honoured that she accepted our invitation to play along with our challenge. When you visit her blog Cards By Melanie, you will find a very busy and talented card maker with lots of amazing projects to inspire you to get crafty.

Hello! I’m Melanie Hungerford, from Surprise, Arizona.  I’m what some would call addicted or obsessed with all things card making – and it seems there is always more to learn, try, and buy!  I work from home as a bookkeeper, and if I’m not busy with that I am either in my craft room, walking my dog, reading, or watching a baseball game. I love playing along in challenges and am excited to have the opportunity to share some of my creations as a guest designer for the Krafty Chicks Challenge this month.

Melanie






 




If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright....let's have some fun!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS