Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge Top Chicks Picks #553

Thank you very much for playing the Stamp Act challenge this week, such wonderful cards/creations.  
Now for the Chicks Top Picks for #553 Stamp Act:









Please grab your Golden Egg Blog Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.
We look forward to seeing you here again tomorrow for our brand new challenge that is hosted by Nance.  Be sure to stop by for more crafty inspiration!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Wow, thank you for choosing my card and congratulations to all the winners! xx

Esther Asbury said...

Thanks for choosing my animal card as one of your top picks this week! I'm very honored!

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful creations everyone! Thanks so much for choosing my card as a Golden Egg! Greatly appreciated! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS