Thursday, November 3, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #636 Week 1 (Stamp Act)

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!
Leanne here and we have lots to share with you today, so I won't take up too much time.  Diane's pick for our Guest Chicks for November and I will let her take it from here.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #636 Week 1 Stamp Act"
 
Hello crafty friends! Diane here and it's my turn to introduce our Guest Designers for November. That's not a typo, we are trying something new: having TWO Guest Chicks playing in the Hen House this month. First up is Helen from Made By Helen joining us from across the Atlantic, west of England, where all her beautiful creations are Made With Love.
 

My name is Helen and I'm delighted to be a Guest Designer here on the Krafty Chicks Challenge!  I'm from a little town called West Kirby which is located on the Wirral peninsula in the northwest of England.  I work full time as an Activities Coordinator in a care home - I organize all the activities and entertainment for our residents and spend my days singing, hosting quizzes, doing chair exercises, playing games, and lots more!  It's been a difficult couple of years because of Covid and it isn't over yet in the care sector.  Crafting is my escape from my day job.  I'm primarily a card maker and I love stamps, digi stamps, pretty papers, and my Promarkers.  I'm lucky enough to design for several companies as well as various challenge blogs and I have made lots of wonderful friends through crafting.

And our second Guest Chick is Mandy Cruxton from Made By Mandy, joining us from across the Atlantic as well, from the UK. So glad you can play with us this month.


My name is Amanda or Mandy to my friends and Made by Mandy in the crafty community. I live in Sutton Coldfield, just outside of Birmingham in the UK with my wonderful husband Paul. We have been together for over 33 years and I am very lucky to spend my life with such a lovely man who completely supports me in my crafty ventures.

I have been crafty ever since I could use children’s safety scissors! I have dabbled in quilting, dressmaking, crochet, knitting, embroidery, cross stitch, digital scrapbooking, diamond painting, and since November 2002 pretty much exclusively cardmaking. My signature style is bright and colourful. I like to make unusual cards and adore using pretty paper. I love taking part in challenges and the blogosphere is a constant source of inspiration. 

 
 





 
 
 Lori
On Leave

If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using Linky Tools. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) #kraftychickschallenge 
 Alright....let's have some fun!

3 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Hats off to the DT! Great Job! Thank you for your challenge and the opportunity it gives to share and to enjoy the talents of others.
Hugs,
Jan

Helen said...

Great DT inspiration - thanks so much for asking me to be a Guest Chick this month!

Helen x

Becca Sadler said...

Fantastic stamped inspiration cards created by the GDs/GCs and KCs!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS