Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #637 - Top Picks

Thank you to everyone that played in our challenge this week, our gallery was filled with so many great cards!  Here are our Chicks Top Picks, in order of entry:

Congratulations!

Chicks Top Picks for  #637 :










Please grab your Golden Egg Blog Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.


We look forward to seeing you here again tomorrow for our brand new challenge that is hosted by Diane.  Be sure to stop by for more crafty inspiration!

4 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card in your top picks! I'm thrilled!!! Truly! Hugs, Lesley

Jan Mahew said...

WOW! Thank you ladies for choosing "My Snowmies" in your TOP PICKS! One of the best forms of flattery! You made my day!
Hugs,
Jan

Jan Mahew said...

WOW! Thank you Ladies for choosing "My Snowmies" in your TOP PICKS! One of the best forms of flattery. You made my day!!
Hugs,
Jan

Bonnie said...

Thank you ladies and congratulations to the other Golden Egg recipients!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS