Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Weekly Winners!!

Thank you to everyone who took time to play along with our All Occasions theme this week! The projects were just amazing and you all made it very difficult to narrow down our winners for this week...

Before we get to our winners, we would like to take this opportunity to say a HUGE thank you to Taty for hanging out with us in the hen house for the month! Don't be a stranger - we loved having you as our Guest Chick Designer xoxoxo










 
 
 
Please grab your Golden Egg Blog Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.


We look forward to seeing you here again tomorrow for our brand new challenge that is hosted by miss Leanne. Be sure to stop by for more crafty inspiration!

3 comments:

Taty said...

congratulations to all the winners of the last challenge, beautiful cards. Thanks to all the team for hosting us in May I had a great time congratulations on your blog keep it up. Hugs Taty

My Artsy Day - Anka said...

Thank you so so much for choosing my watermelon card as one of the winner cards. It really made my day <3 Congratulations to the other winners too! Hugz, Anka

Grenouille Greetings said...

Ooooooh Thank you for selecting my card as one of your top picks! I love to play along in the hen house and I shall definitely wear my Golden Egg Badge with pride. Hugs, Lesley

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS