Thursday, June 1, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #666 Week 1 (Stamp Act)

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

So happy you are back with us for another month full of challenges and talented crafters.  Leanne here, and is my week to host this challenge.  

But first, Melanie has someone to introduce:

 Please welcome our Guest Chick for the month of June. We are happy to have Deanne Clarke-Saunders join us, and below she has a little to share about herself:




My name is Deanne Clarke-Saunders. My hubby and I live in Paradise, Newfoundland, Canada. I was an elementary teacher for 23 years but retired early. I am now an Early Childhood Educator (couldn’t stay away from the kiddies!!). I have always enjoyed playing with paper, scissors, glue, and ESPECIALLY crayons and pencil crayons, ever since I’ve been a small child. I
just couldn’t stop playing, so I continued by scrapbooking and card-making! I love it!!! My hubby calls me a paper hoarder. He just MAY be right, but I’d never tell him that!!! A man doesn’t need to know he’s right!!! Haha! Here is my personal blog:






 


 Lori
off this week

If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using Linky Tools. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) #kraftychickschallenge Alright....let's have some fun!

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS