Thursday, July 6, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #671 Stamp Act Week 1

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!
Leanne here hosting this week's challenge.  

Let me interrupt: Diane here, introducing our Guest Chick for the month of July. Jolanda is a very talented paper crafter. We are very honoured to have her in the Hen House with us to inspire you. Let’s give her a warm welcome and show her lots of love in the comments.

Hello, my name is Jolanda and I am a transplanted Canadian living in Powdersville, South Carolina, USA.  I am very happy to have been invited to be a Guest Designer, here at Krafty Chicks for this month.

As an artsy kid into almost every genre, I have evolved into a dedicated card maker since 2008.  I love that you can create little pieces of art and send them on their way to brighten someone’s day. 

I like to live my life adventurously, optimistically, enthusiastically, and most importantly, creatively.  Most days, you will find me in the Studio amongst my vast collection of Stamps, Inks, and Papers from Stampin’ Up! 

I started blogging almost three years ago, in August 2020, to share what I create and also to play with all the wonderful challenges that are out there in the blog verse. Challenges will often push you outside of your comfort zone and that is so very exciting!  You can find me and all that I create at Jolanda’s Inque Spot Studio. 

Cheers!


"Krafty Chicks Challenge #671 Stamp Act Week 1"

Jolanda

 





 
 
  Lori


If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using Linky Tools. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) #kraftychickschallenge Alright....let's have some fun!

3 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Beautiful creations by the DT! Thank you for the opportunity to share.
Hugs,
Jan

Pia S said...

I'm sorry, I clicked the incorrect icon - I can't change it myself...

Leanne said...

Pia, that is alright, I changed it. Thanks again for entering the challenge!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS