Thursday, April 4, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #710 Stamps

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!


Hey everyone, we are excited to introduce our Guest Chick for the next few months. Rachelle is an amazing and talented paper crafter and we can’t wait for you to see her projects. Don’t forget to share some kindness and welcome her to the hen house. Here she is and a little bit about her.


Hello everyone! My name is Rachelle and I’m thrilled to be invited to join the Krafty Chicks as a guest designer! I am a retired surface designer and worked in the wallpaper/fabric/gift wrap industries for many years. A good friend introduced me to card-making way back in 2000 (the dark ages) and I am still excited every time I sit down to create a new design! I started a blog in 2018 and have been on IG for several years sharing my favorite projects. I have been so lucky to work for several stamp manufacturers and I especially love to make birthday and Halloween cards! My wonderful hubby and I have been married for 37 years, love to travel, and currently live in Cary, NC. I’m so happy to be joining the “Chicks” for an extended stay through August!

 IG: @redcre8s 

Blog: https://redcre8s.blogspot.com/

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #710 Stamps"





 


 Lori
  

If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using Linky Tools. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) #kraftychickschallenge
 Alright....let's have some fun!

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS