Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge Top Chick Picks #710



Congratulations!
Thank you for playing along with our STAMPS challenge. So many wonderful entries this week, we loved them all. Here are our Top Chick Picks:

 


 
 
 
 



Please grab your Golden Egg Blog Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.





We look forward to seeing you here again tomorrow for our brand new challenge that is hosted by Denise.  Be sure to stop by for more crafty inspiration!

2 comments:

Lisa J said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top Picks this time. I am displaying my badge. Congratulations to the other Top Picks this week too x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Thank you thank you Chicks! I am delighted to display my Golden Egg award. I love love love to play along with this fabulous team! Hugs, Lesley

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS