Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And the Golden Egg Awards Go To...

Welcome back, everyone!  What a great week we had - your travel-inspired creations were so much fun to look at.  I know each of us had a different top three but here, in order of submission,  are the winners:







Congratulations, ladies! Please grab your Golden Egg badge and display it proudly on your blog! We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge too.



Thanks to all who participated in Leanne's travel challenge - I'll be back tomorrow with a brand new challenge...can you believe we are up to #20 already?  Crazy...  :)  See you in the morning!

3 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW thank you guys!!! I'm so thrilled you all like my card :)!!! I'll wear the blinkie proudly! Congrats to everyone else too!!! Looking forward playing soon!!! Hugs ~S~

Linda said...

Thank you so much for the Golden Egg Award. 8-)

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Thanks so much for selecting me as one of the winners! I love how my card turned out as well as the other two ladies creations :-)
~Paula

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS