Thursday, January 6, 2011

Travel #19

Hello fellow crafters! It is another wonderful sunny day here. I do hope they last, but heard we might be in for some snow on the weekend. But it has been sure nice to have the temps not so cold. I am sure they will be back.


Since this week I am the hostess and my husband and I are going on vacation soon, I picked the theme "Travel." So let's see what sort of travel-inspired projects you come up with...be it altered art, a card, or scrapbook layout. Here is what the 4 Chicks created this week.....






Melissa






















If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using LinkyTools below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-19 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.)


Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks!


2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Happy New Year ladies!!! Love this weeks theme and had to play :)!!! All of your sample ideas were so inspiring and cute!!! Hugs ~S~

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Hey girls! Can you believe it, I joined two weeks in a row :-)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS