Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Recipe For Challenge #21

Good Morning everyone! WELCOME BACK to another exciting week here at the 4 Crafty Chicks. Can you believe it is already Jan. 20. Time is flying and so has our weather. We have had snow everyday accept for one this week. As I type this we are in the midst of more snow and wind. Like my fellow crafty chicks, we think it is great weather to stay inside and create.

In case you have missed it we are now posting the winners of last weeks challenge on Wednesday (sometime threw out the day). We had 38 entries which was just fantastic! Thank you for playing.

So this week it is me Tamie who is bringing you Challenge #21. What is the challenge you say? Well like the title says it is a RECIPE CHALLENGE!

RECIPE:
1. Ribbon
2. Brads
3. Pattern Papers.

I thought this would be a really fun challenge. Sometimes it is so hard for me to use my pattern paper and I turn to embossing, so this week, I wanted to challenge myself and all of you to use up some pattern paper. Hope you enjoy this challenge and walk on the wild side and play with some patterns.

Here is some more inspiration from my other Crafty Chicks! Their creations are very fabby! Thanks girls for having fun with the recipe challenge. You rocked it :).



If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using LinkyTools below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-21 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.)

THANK YOU FOR JOINING US:



3 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I join you this time! Fun, I like doing a recipe

Joynana said...

Wonderful inspiration from the DT. Thanks for a fun challenge.

Silke Ledlow said...

Happy Tuesday everyone! Your sample cards are all beautiful!Thanks for another fun challenge! Hugs ~S~

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS