Thursday, March 10, 2011

4CCC-28... A Color Challenge!

WOW!  I just have to say that first off - you guys astounded us with your stitching creations last week!!!  Leanne and I were amazed with the talent out there...you should all be very proud of yourselves.  :)

Now, let's get down to this week's challenge.  I am your hostess-with-the-mostest and for those of you who visit my blog regularly, this week's challenge will come as no surprise since you all know it's my favorite kind of challenge...a COLOR CHALLENGE!  I was inspired by Stampin' Up's DSP, Lap of Luxury, to create this color combo:
Take a peek at what everyone created to inspire you:
  
Melissa




If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using Inlinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-28 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.)

Thanks for playing along with the 4 Crafty Chicks!

1 comment:

Christy Dillman said...

Darn it looks like collection is closed already, here is my card anyway- thought I would go ahead and share!

Hugs,
Christy

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS