Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sketch it out...#29

Hello Thursday, Melissa and I want to thank you again for joining the color combo last week, so many beautiful cards. I can't believe how the weeks have been flying by, our friends, Tamie and Lori are on a Disney Family Vacation and so today it is my honor to post for Tamie, as it is her turn to host this challenge, and she has out did herself once again. With a very nice Sketch, I will be using this one again. Please check out what the Chicks have created, and play along, Melissa and I can't wait to see what you created, as I am sure once Tamie and Lori return, they will be checking on all the cards too. So onto this weeks Challenge have fun!

4 Crafty Chicks #29 Sketch


Lori


Melissa


If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using Inlinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-29 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.)

Thanks for playing along with the 4 Crafty Chicks!

Please link your creations here and thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge!




1 comment:

Gale said...

I'm trying to enter my project, but it shows that the collection is closed. I don't know if Mr. Linky is not working right. This is only Wednesday. If it is still open here is my project.

http://galesstampingcorner.blogspot.com/2011/03/dancing-its-what-i-do.html

Gale

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS