Wednesday, March 2, 2011

...And the Golden Egg Goes To......

Welcome back, everyone! What a great week we had - we thoroughly enjoyed all of your "inspirational" contributions this past week! It is always so interesting to see what different ways a photo can inspire people to create! :)

Here are the 3 Golden Egg Winners in no particular order:






Congratulations, ladies! Please grab your Golden Egg badge and display it proudly on your blog! We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge too.


Since this challenge was held on the last Thursday of February, that means one lucky participant is picked with Random.org to win Melissa's YUMMY prize!! Congratulations to go......

......................................... GALE!!!!! .....................................

Gale, please email Melissa HERE with your mailing address so that she can get your prize out to you asap! :)

Thanks to all who participated in my "Inspiration" challenge last week! Leanne will be back tomorrow with a brand new challenge...I am off to finish up my packing (my family is heading out to DisneyWorld on Friday!! Yay!! Can't wait to leave this -30C winter wonderland!!)

2 comments:

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

I GASPED when I saw my card on your website!! What a great start to my day! Thank you SO much for choosing my Emelia Kraftin Kimmie card as one of the Golden Egg winners. Gonna go do the happy dance now!

♥Gemma♥ said...

*Jumping up & down*
Woohoo!!!.....Thanks ever so much me sweeties for choosing my card as one of the Golden Egg winners, i will proudly put the badge on my blog and congrats to all other winners :o)

hugs and xxx

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS