Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Challenge #35 Distressing Winners and Prize Winners

Another great week, thank you all for playing. Lori's Distressing Challenge was a hit, I think it is my ultimate thing to do, so thank you again Lori for letting us show our work. Enough of that, here are the winners for the Golden Egg, and Prize Week Winner also, thanks for playing.
Here they are in alphabetical order












Congratulations, ladies! Please grab your Golden Egg badge and display it proudly on your blog! We'd love it if you could link back to our challenge too.



Congrats Sarah you won for Prize Week, way to go, thanks for playing and please email Lori with you address so she can get you your prize out to you soon. Please come join us tomorrow for a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! I get to host this weeks, fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All brilliant cards from the winners! Well done!

x

Julie said...

Thanks so much for picking my card to be in the top 3 and for the golden egg award. I've got it displayed on my blog already.
Julie W x

Carrie said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your winners. I will proudly display my Golden Egg badge on my blog and look forward to playing again with you all soon.
Hugs
Carrie

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS