Thursday, May 26, 2011

Color Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Welcome back for another 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge! We were totally thrilled to see so many wonderful entries for last week's BRAD challenge...how deep did some of you have to dig to find some?! I know for me, brads aren't my "go-to" embellishment anymore. I need to use them more often :)


Alright...this week's color combo is my doing (Lori) and I cannot *wait* to see what colorful, bright, cheery projects y'all come up with! Summer IS coming, right?! This is what I had in mind when creating the color combo....since is it the last Thursday of the month, that means PRIZE WEEK! Our wonderful Leanne is offering up this prize:



This is my card (Lori) using the bold, bright, cheery colors:


Here are the creations from the rest of the lovely Design Team:

If you want to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using InLinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-39 (eg. splitcoaststampers, paper craft planet, etc.)

Please leave a direct link to your post here. :)



4 comments:

Teri said...

Lovely colour challenge ladies!
BTW - your inlinx is set for 34 days. . .
Hugs,
Teri x

Lori Turner said...

Thanks, Teri! All fixed now :)

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

I played, but I'm pretty sure I used Wild Wasabi instead of Pear Pizzazz, so feel free to disqualify me. :(

~Gery~ said...

I loooove this color combo! great challenge girls! :) Your cards are very sweet!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS