Friday, May 20, 2011

Challenge # 38 - Brads!!!

** ATTENTION CRAFTERS ** We have been experiencing blogger difficulties today and I had to delete the post from this week. I am re-posting now and I'm hoping that InLinkz will still have our collection up. In the event that all of our entries DID get deleted, PLEASE re-link at the bottom of this post with InLinkz again...thank you so much and again - sorry for the inconvenience!!

Welcome back to another fun challenge here at 4 Crafty Chicks! Tamie is the hostess for this weeks challenge and she has chosen for y'all to use BRADS on your projects! Some of you may have to dig deep, others might have them on their crafting tables! LOL...either way, dig 'em out, and let's see 'em!!

Here is Tamie's wonderful card that she created for her DH on their Anniversary on Wednesday. showing off those BEEYOOTIFUL BIG BRADS.....

...and here are the other projects created by the rest of our wonderful Design Team:









If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using Inlinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-38 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.)

Thanks for playing along with the 4 Crafty Chicks! Please link your project here.



7 comments:

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge and for the inspiration.

NanaConnie said...

Mine seems to be there so maybe it's working fine. LOVE the new look on the blog! Great background.

Ashley Nicole said...

Great job DT. Fun challenge. I linked my card, I'm #23.
Nikki
glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So glad I got to join and when designing my card, your challenge helped to add that extra little detail!

And great, great projects to the DT!

Leah

Julie said...

Love these samples! Great challenge - I love using brads! Thanks for the inspiration!

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous cards ladies! Thank you for a fun challenge...I sooo needed to use my brads! Hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

Hi there - was just trying to enter but in-link seems to be down. Heres my project link instead - will maybe try again later.
Deb.x

http://craftrocks.blogspot.com/2011/05/wags-n-whiskars-blog-hop.html

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS