Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Challenge #37 Winners

Isn't it so nice that Spring has Sprung!! It is so wonderful that the leaves and flowers are budding and butterflies are starting to fly. Many people I know have their gardening tools out and they are just itching to use them. What about you? Our challenge was a hit this week with 48 entries. Thank you so much for sharing all of your inspiration with us! The cards were all so yummy and made it hard to chose.

Here are our winner's for this week:










Penni




Congratulations, ladies! Please grab your Golden Egg badge and display it proudly on your blog! We'd love it if you could link back to our challenge too.




See you in the morning with our next challenge!! :)

3 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wow! Thank you so much for selecting my card! I am proudly displaying my Golden Egg on my blog. Can't wait to see the next challenge! Have a great day! :)

Penni said...

Whoo Hoo - Thanks for choosing my card to win a Golden Egg Award.

Hugs
Penni
X

Donna said...

thank you for choosing my card for a golden egg. I will proudly display it on my blog.
hugs
Donna xx

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS